We are a Catholic Church and we welcome all,
regardless of race, national origin, marital status, political beliefs, economic status, sexual orientation or
gender identity. Join us in worship, fellowship and ministry. We are a sacramental church observing Catholic liturgy.
We serve God in our community.
Sunday Mass - 11:00a other Holy Days - 5:00p
--- suspended ---
Misa en español Ayúdanos a prepararnos para la misa en español. Necesitamos musica. Help us to prepare for Mass in Spanish. We need music.
location: map link 1296 Lori Dr., Spring Hill, Florida 34606
phone: 352-610-1780 (leave a message)
Pastor: Fr. Michael Clancy,
Associate Pastor: Deacon Suzanne Dilts
We worship as part of the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church established by our Lord Jesus Christ.
We welcome all persons to the seven sacraments of Eucharist, Baptism, Confirmation,
Reconciliation, Matrimony, Holy Orders, and Anointing of the Sick.
Our congregation is part of all church governance. We are open, welcoming, and inclusive.
We are followers of Jesus Christ.
All are welcome at the Lord's table.
Please contribute to our church.
God bless you for your donations.
Donate through PayPal
using your credit card.
First, tap the
yellow button below.
On the next page you see,
fill in the amount,
then tap the white button
DONATE WITH A DEBIT
OR CREDIT CARD
Special Announcement - updated 21 February
• For the time being, video Masses will be posted for the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month.
• I will continue to post the Gospel and Homily each week; you may find these through the St. Paul website at https://spcath.org .
• I will deliver your substitute Holy Communion pods during the first week of March.
• With great hope we can look forward to the population being vaccinated. This, combined with the continued wearing of face coverings and standing or sitting apart, will allow us to return to our church as it should be. Florida and Hernando County are not doing a great job of managing this crisis. Please continue to protect yourselves. Stay home as much as possible and wear your face coverings when you're out.
With great faith in our Lord,
Fr. Michael Clancy
• • • • •
• Our church services continue to be suspended. The infection rate in Florida and specifically in Hernando County should be viewed with
Stay home. Stay distant from others. Wash your hands. Pray for those who are careless and inconsiderate with your their health and yours.
• Watch real news closely. I will stay in touch with each of you as we plan our church schedule for the months ahead. I invite your comment
by email to email@example.com
• We pray for the departure of this virus that changes how we worship and takes away our closeness; but never alters our love and faith in our Lord. We pray for our loved ones and so many others in the world. We are steadfast in the face of this challenge, through the courage and example of Jesus Christ.
• I will stay in touch with each of you as we plan our church schedule for the months ahead.
Mass for 28 February video
and playlist for past weeks
usually ready before 12:00pm on day of Mass
( the link will take you to the YouTube website)
refresh or reload the web page if required
these items will be posted before 10:00a on the day of Mass
Recent Gospels and Homilies to read link
the Gospel and Homily for
28 February 2021
NEW HOME FOR OLDER iPADs
This is the first campaign for our new Diocese of the Southeast. Let's make a good show of it.
Do you have an old iPad that you are not using? Please donate it to St. Paul for refurbishment. All donations will be distributed to the Churches and Missions in our new Diocese for placement where they are needed; especially to children who are home-schooling.
iPads only please; other brands of tablet computers not desired. Also, older desktop & laptop computers which we hope to place with children not able to attend school. Ask your friends, family and neighbors. Be the person to collect the most iPads!
(Don't forget the power adapter and Apple ID of the unit to be donated)
website design by:
We are a member of the Old Catholic Diocese of the Southeast
- website -